In accordance with Law 1581 of 2012 "By which general provisions for the protection of personal data are dictated" and Decree 1377 of 2013, we inform the person holding personal data provided in our customer registry the way in which We treat personal data, both natural and legal persons.The Alexandra Bueno brand is under the name of Alexandra Bueno SAS, which has its operational headquarters at 119B # 5 - 54 Usaquén neighborhood in the city of Bogotá, the contact telephone number is +57 300 3639307, email: alexandrabueno. firstname.lastname@example.orgAlexandra Bueno SAS
manages the identification, contact, correspondence and bank details (referring to the credit card) of its clients in order to execute good customer service from the moment a purchase is made, sending information from the Alexandra Bueno brand to customers (new collections, news, sales, etc.), statistics and marketing studies to collect information that will only be handled and collected by employees and the Alexandra Bueno team. Communication, organization, updating, in which the suppliers, contractors and their employees of our company are related or linked. Investigate, verify and validate the information provided by the Holders who make the purchase in Alexandra Bueno.
The holders of the purchase made in Alexandra Bueno (previously signed by the chamber of commerce under the name Alexandra Bueno S.A.S) you have the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data and delete it, whenever you want.
- Request proof of the authorization granted and the responsible handling of your personal data.
- Be informed by the person in charge of the Treatment or the Person in charge of the Treatment of your personal data
- Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for infractions of the provisions of this law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it;
- Access free of charge, once a month, to your personal data that has been processed.
- You should be informed if there are changes in the data processing and privacy policies